Dr Suzy Green's The Positivity Prescription is an 8-week online positive psychology program designed to help you create a flourishing life.
After years of teaching the science of Positive Psychology at the University of Sydney and in schools and organisations, Suzy has created an 8-week online program for those that don't necessarily want a post-graduate degree but do want to live flourishing lives! The Positivity Prescription will help you create meaningful, transformational and sustainable change and build resilience for life! You’ll be encouraged to take up weekly challenges where you’ll experiment with positive psychology practices that have been scientifically tried and tested.
Are you Flourishing or Languishing?
5 reasons why you'll love The Positivity Prescription:
- It’s a simple, structured 8-week program that you can do alone, with a buddy or in a group;
- It’s based on the science of Positive Psychology but presented in a user-friendly format;
- You’ll test-drive practical tools and techniques proven to improve wellbeing;
- You’ll learn what the 'non-negotiables' to happiness and wellbeing are in your life;
- You’ll find yourself languishing less and flourishing more!
Interested? Here's what's included:
This program is for you if...
- You haven't been feeling your best self lately;
- You're ready to take some proactive steps to create a flourishing life;
- You're interested in learning more about the science of Positive Psychology but not interested in formal academic studies;
- You're interested in applying your learnings for work, school or life;
- You're wanting to meet a like-minded group of people wanting to create a ripple effect of world-wide positivity!
It's great PD for...
- Individuals interested in taking a proactive approach to wellbeing;
- HR, training, consulting and coaching practitioners and businesses;
- Psychologists, therapists, coaches and educators;
- Allied health and wellbeing industry professional.
What's included in The Positivity Prescription?
What are the benefits of The Positivity Prescription?
Dr Suzy Green is a Clinical and Coaching Psychologist (MAPS) and Founder & CEO of The Positivity Institute, a positively deviant organisation dedicated to the research and application of Positive Psychology for life, school and work. She is a leader in the complementary fields of Coaching Psychology and Positive Psychology having conducted a world-first study on evidence-based coaching as an Applied Positive Psychology. Suzy was the recipient of an International Positive Psychology Fellowship Award and has published in the Journal of Positive Psychology. She lectured on Applied Positive Psychology as a Senior Adjunct Lecturer in the Coaching Psychology Unit, University of Sydney for ten years and is an Honorary Vice President of the International Society for Coaching Psychology. Suzy also currently holds Honorary Academic positions at the Centre for Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne, the Black Dog Institute and she is an Affiliate of the Institute for Well-Being, Cambridge University. Suzy was the Stress-less Expert for Australian Women’s Health Magazine and the Positive Psychology Expert for Muse Magazine. Suzy is an official ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation and she maintains a strong media profile appearing on television, radio and in print.